Skip to content
- Step 1: Go to the Security Tab in your account settings
- Step 2: Scroll down to "Signing in to Google => 2-Step Verification"
- Step 3: You will probably will need to enter your password again for verification purposes.
- Step 4: Go to the Add Security Key in the Set up an alternative second step.
- Step 5: A popup box will appear to confirm that you have a Security Key
- Step 6: Allow to Google to see the make a model of your Security Key, which is SafeKey
- Step 7: Register now your SafeKey by connecting it in a USB port.
- Step 8: Give your SafeKey Device a name.
- Once done, you will see your device listed with the previous provided name.
- Repeat Step 4 to 7 if you want to add a another SafeKey for backup purposes.
- Now try to login and see if everything is working as it should be.